Sunday, February 10, 2013

Goodbye Season 5

SPOILER ALERT:  I HAVE FINISHED SEASON 5, Y'ALL!!!

Jax, hair is everything in
this life.  Remember that. 
You have to love Pope's wisdom:

"Revenge is not about the greater good.  It's a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus."

This is seriously one of the most profound things ever said...I think in life!

And I don't know why I loved Pope so much.  I somewhat compared him to the chicken dude in Breaking Bad.  The worst of the worst...but someone you can really learn from.  Dude was Jax's mentor!  Outstanding!


Tara: "He knew everything"
Me: "Did he know you cut your own bangs?"

Chuckie's Cat in the Hat rhyming is hilarious.

Duhhhhhhhhhh...
Shrek:  I laugh every time they show this guy!  He adds next to nothing to the show...yet I'd hate it if they got rid of him!  I really have no clue why he made it in so fast, either.  Look at Prospect!  It took him forever and he died tryin'!  This guy, Shrek, is such a dolt.  But he's loyal to a fault and will truly do anything they ask...with a smile on his face...while saying "Thank you, Sir.  May I have another?"

Jimmy Smits is the MAN!!!! He's ridiculously convincing as a gang lord.  Seriously!  I am really impressed.  What a brilliant career move!

AMAZING artwork
from SSAVA on
Deviantart 
Holy holy shit.  Holy SHIT!!!!  Gemma, you ignorant SLUT!  I can't BELIEVE she set Tara up!!!    OH my god...did she tell the po po that Tara conspired with Otto?? Or just that she asked for the cross?  And oh my god it's on video.  Holy shit.

Ya know...WHAT is Gemma's damage?? WHY does she insist on staying involved with the MC?  Clay's history.  John Teller's been gone a long time.  It's like...she loves the violence and the drama!  Wouldn't you think she'd like her son to get out and move to Portland with his sons?  She could move up there too and find herself a 50-something hottie.  (My husband will once again tell me I'm injecting my own brand of morality into the show right now. LOL)

Jax...I think I just sharted.
Moving on.  Holy crap.  Jax turning on Pope and saving Tig?  Seriously one of the greatest television moments of all time.  I went from hating Jax - to loving him - in 2 seconds flat.  He went from being the Devil - to being an Angel- in one fell swoop.  And it's so ridiculously hard to wrap your brain around.  When I thought he was going to hand over one man to be killed - I hated him.  But when I knew HE killed 4 guys to save that man - I thought he was the most amazing guy  on the planet.  I sat there with the tears streaming down my face...first in sadness and then to rejoice.  Truly amazing.  This scene is right up there with the scene with Richard Harrow in the woods in season 2 of Boardwalk Empire.  (I strongly advise you NOT to watch that link you've a) seen it already on Boardwalk Empire or b) plan to watch Boardwalk Empire an truly do not give a shit about massive spoilers.

Wahhh. Wahhh. Wahhh. 
What's with Bobby ripping his patch off?  What a little puss puss.  I love him - but good riddance if he's going to leave over this.  I thought he was right when he was the only "ney" on the Clay mahem vote.  But when he came down on Jax after everything went down with Clay going to jail?  No way, man...you're wrong.  And biker or not, I hope you're headed home, patchless, to that shower of yours...because you're looking scraggly.

THANK GOD TIG IS STILL WITH US!!!  He's WAY too strong of a personality to disappear.  I love him almost as much as I love Chibs.

Poor Tara.  Girlfriend has a decent right hook...but no way in hell is she going to be able to hold her own in prison.

"Dear Otto, 

You are a freak and I had to pause Sons of Anarchy when you bit your own tongue off because I thought I might throw up.  For realz.  

Love, 
Carol."

WOW - so now I have to wait for season 6!  No more SAMCRO marathons!  I don't know how to feel about that!  I know one thing - my dreams will be a lot less scary!

Here are some Season 6 spoilers, y'all.  Don't say I didn't warn ya!

2 comments:

  1. Ive rewatched the end a few times, I cant help but wonder if Jax is in on sending Tara to jail. Its just weird that Gema appears right at the same time as the cops and Jax doesnt react to that. They just both sit there in silence (guilty silence)?. Could Jax be so afraid of losing Tara and the boys that he would rather send her to jail even if its temporary??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. My. GOD!!! WOW! I have NEVER considered that!!! Wow - good CALL, Sally. I have to rewatch now.

      Delete