Thursday, December 5, 2013

Something Wicked This Way Comes

SPOILER ALERT:  I have one more episode in Season 6!!!

ONE EPISODE LEFT!!  I feel like the season just started!!!

OK so here's what I think...

Tara changed her mind because Bobby was so nice (along with that other guy - is he a recruit?)…and she realized they’re her family.  NOT to mention her last hug with Jax.  She can’t bring herself to turn them in.  I thought that episode was BRILLIANT because it made you feel what she was feeling and put yourself in her shoes. I thought the exact same thing; I wouldn’t have been able to go through with it. 

What happens now??? Can they arrest her??  The DA said she was sending a car after her…but I don’t think they can charge her with anything.  I think next season will be the trial…UNLESS she fools us and gives them up in the last episode. 

I don’t know what to make of Nero and his support of Jax.  Was it fake?  Or was he realizing that he thinks of him as a son in a way and realizes he’s lying to protect his family?

I’m very curious to know what is up with the coming attractions for next week.  Jax has Abel.  Is that from a previous episode??  Or is Tara going to come back?? I guess she’ll call him from the hotel room and tell him she screwed up.  She’s a mess.  A total mess.  I would love love love everything to work out and her to avoid jail and them to be a family in a legitimate business (as legitimate as prostitution can be. Ew!)  But I think things are going to implode before next season is over.  

Holy shit - do you think Jax would kill Tara?????

And you know Juice is screwed.  Jax is definitely going to kill him.  He'll feel like he's putting him out of his misery.  

And lorddddddd Gemma.  That is one crazy beotch.  I couldn't love her more.  That one should have to exchange unpleasantries with someone - preferably a woman - in every, single episode.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  She's just so "in your face"!!!  I guess I dig it because I'm just so...not.  LOL

Bye Bye Clay.  Don't let the AK47 hit you in the ass on your way out!!  

1 comment:

  1. Really, it just shows how fantastic an actor Ron Perlman is that I actually felt *bad* when Clay died. I know he was awful, I realized he deserved to have his life ended - he caused so many deaths, not to mention how he beat the sh*t out of Gemma - but somehow I felt emotion for him. Not too many actors could have gotten me to feel sorry for them after all that.

    I just don't see any way out for poor Juice. He tries so hard for the club, poor guy. But I think Jax is going to kill him like you said.

    I'm still rooting for Tara - I think all along she has tried to do "the right thing" whatever she perceived that as....and really wants the best for those children. I just hope nothing bad happens to her....but I don't trust Sutter!

    ReplyDelete