Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Mother's Work: Stick a Fork in It

SPOILER ALERT:  THIS POST IS ABOUT THE SEASON 6 FINALE!  THUS THE SHOUTY CAPS!

How did it take me this long to blog about the finale?  Dang.  Season 6 was toe up from the first episode to the last.  WTF?!?!?  I am still scratching my head from the school shooting, let alone Tara's demented, kitchen sink death.

You know you still love me.
Meat fork or not. 
OH SHIT - see???  It keeps hitting me all over again!  TARA'S DEAD!!!  I don't even know if I'm going to LIKE season 7 without her!!!  OMG she so did NOT deserve that.  And by Gemma.  GEMMA!  I love me some Gemma...but bitch needs to d-i-e.  And Jax needs to be the one to pull the trigger.  Or shove the knife in.  Or wrap the rope around her neck.  Whatever happens, Jax needs to kill Gemma.  There.  I said it.

Would you like a leg?
OR THE NECK?!
What the hell else even happened in that episode?  Who gives a
shit.  Tara's dead!  By a meat fork!  LOL  It's still so raw...and upsetting...and funny as hell!  A meat fork!!

I am a god.
Even with this shitty look on my face. 
WOW how about when she went to the park to meet the lawyer and Jax showed up with SAMCRO.  I was so upset by the bad vibe.   And I was in such a panic that he was going to kill her!  But when he said something like  "I'm not going to hurt the boys and I'm not going to hurt you" (in that sexy Jax accent)...I was so happy.

This scene is the only thing keeping
me from flipping the hell OUT!!!!
And it was so bittersweet that they got to act like man and wife once again before Tara died.  For an hour or so, they were truly happy together after all that time.  (Shit I might cry again!)

OH and how about Tyne!!  This is ALL...ON...HER.  Every last second of it.  I hate her almost as much as I hated that beotch Agent Stahl.

Imgur shot
OMG WHAT a hot mess this show has become.  I was getting a bit bummed during season 6...because it's not fun anymore.  But holy shit...can you imagine season 7???  It's an absolute implosion!!!  Everyone's going to die!!!  You know they are!!  And I'm going to be yelling "Save Chibs and Tig!!  For the love of god...save Chibs and Tig!!!"

What is going to happen to those poor boys now?  Poor Tara.  She was so happy and content and relieved when she walked back into her house.  I felt so happy for her.  And then BAM!  "Want some MEAT, sister???  It's really juicy in the BACK OF THE NECK!!"  Oh shiz!  I can't even think about it anymore!!!

Somebody get my juicer.   
OK so who else?  Juice.  Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.  He saved Gemma...but he can't tell Jax and save his standing in the club because Jax will kill Gemma if he finds out!  And he'll want Juice even more dead than he already wants him for saving her dumb bitch ass.  And she killed Sheriff Eli!!!  I loved him!  He was a good dude.  Just like Unser.  He looked out for them.

And poor Niro.  His life has been turned upside down by the club.  The sons seem to have that affect on everyone.  They have the opposite of the Midas touch.  We'll refer to it as the "eat shit and die" touch.  

Jax might as well pack it in...because his clock seems to be ticking.  At this point, I don't wonder who will die in season 7; I wonder who won't.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still wondering if Jax will go to jail or not - I'm thinking Tyne will let him off the hook since she's smart enough to realize he didn't kill Tara or Eli and there's no one to take care of the kids. Obviously Gemma would help him (unless Tyne figures out she's a murderer and arrests her) - but what will become of Wendy? I bet by the end of next season, the club will be disbanded. Not sure how it will happen, but I feel sure it will and the SOA will be no more (sniff!).

    ReplyDelete