Sunday, January 27, 2013

Broken Clay Figures

SPOILER ALERT:  I have watched 4 seasons of Sons of Anarchy!!!

Holy crap - where do I even start?  The last 5/10 minutes of the last episode of season 4 - just like the last 5/10 minutes of the last episode of season 3 - was effing FANTASTIC.  HOW about Jax struttin' his stuff into the "chapel" and sitting his ass down at the head of the table?  And putting CHIBS in the seat next to him?!  BRILLS!

Awww...poor Tigs.  He was NOT happy to get the boot to the next seat down.  He was almost as dejected and pissed off as I was in church this morning when a family came in late and the usher shoved my ass to the middle of the row...but I digress.

BUT - as much as I loved it - I hated something, too.  WHAT was with TARA coming in...talking to Jax about PERSONAL BIZZNAZZ...and being all possessive with him with her arm around him?  As cool as it was to compare the scene to the shot of Gemma and John Teller all those years ago, it was ANNOYING AS HELL to see Tara treating Jax like a big ol' BABY in front of his club.  Talk about EMASCULATING!  All I wanted to say to her was "TARA! (yelled like Jax yells it)  You are his OLD LADY!  Go home and fix him a turkey pot pie, bitch!"  Jax is going to have to teach her to do as she's told.

And where was Opie?  SHITE.  He is pissed...and I don't blame him one bit!  Clay KILLED PINEY!  And not-for-nuthin'....but I loved Piney.  I am NOT happy he's dead.

What I am tickled PINK about is that Juice is free and clear and doesn't have to worry anymore.

How about that freaky US Asst. District Attorney just walking away at the end and being so nice to everyone???  I LOVED how he handed over Juice's history folder.  And I nearly PLOTZED when he walked into the Council and dumped out the sex toys.  Although EW - I didn't even know there was such a thing as a CHILD lifelike doll last night.  HOW that is OK for them to manufacture them in ANY country is BEYOND me.

Moving on...I loved how the cop at the convenience store was so nice to Jax and treated him like a regular schmo.  Because for a couple glorious hours, he WAS a regular schmo.  I truly hope he gets to feel that feeling again.  I can tell he's going to be a complete badass in season 5...but I hope SOMEDAY the man gets to walk around barefoot, in his front hard - without his cut - and WITHOUT someone watching from a van on the street.


2 comments:

  1. Finally finished Season4. Honestly, I just don't get the US Asst. Dist. Attorney - he was so bizarre! I agree with you about Tara...I really don't feel any chemistry between her and Jax; there's something so wooden about her. I'm also starting to wonder about Gemma - is she good or bad; villian or hero? Why did Gemma walk into that meeting in the end scene anyway??? (Your comments about Tara just waltzing in to talk personal with Jax were right on - that was ridiculous to say the least). On the list with Netflix for the Season 5 DVD's - they've been released, but I'm sure there's a long line to get these...can only pray they come in sometime before September and Season 6 arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are not kidding!! My hubby and I actually paid for season 5 because we couldn't stand the wait! SO pathetic! "Wooden" - great word for Tara. I kindof like her better when she's at the hospital or doing non-Teller things!

    ReplyDelete