Friday, January 18, 2013

Someone Find the A-JAX!!!

SPOILER ALERT:  I have watched 7 episodes of season 3. 

HOLY MOTHER OF HEYZEUS!!!!!!  TARA JUST WALKED IN on Jax with the SKANKIEST SKANK on the PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD. I did NOT see THAT one coming at ALL.  And I totally forgot she's preggars!!!!  OH my god I had to GET UP FROM MY SEAT ON THE COUCH and walk OUT!  I stood at the edge of the room and watched through my fingers once I realized she was coming in.  I think he wanted her to find him with that SKANK.  EW.  I thought she was a skank from the moment I saw her.  YUCK.  Gross yellow hair and yellow, skanky eyebrows and crispy-fried skin?  The skankiest skankness on the planet.

I hope Tara takes off and goes back to Chicago.  Because eventually - when they find Abel - Jax is going to come back and be all lovey dovey and FUCK HIM because he's not worth the little blue paper slippers she wears over her shoes in the ER.  WHAT an IMMATURE piece of SHIT.  "Let's go find my son.  We'll figure out what we're doing with our dicks when we get back."  Ooooh...big man. NOT.

2 comments:

  1. A-Jax. PERFECT! Babe, you are a flippin' genius!

    I hate him. I love him. Gaaaaaaaaaaaawd. How can you love a character while hating him????

    These writers are THE BEST. Awesome freaking writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are not kidding. Something happened last night that made me sit up and say "These writers might be the best in hollywood. That...was...beautiful." (Can't say it here...I'll post a new blog entry.)

    ReplyDelete