Monday, January 14, 2013

Goin' for a Ride...and We're Ridin' in a BOAT!

SPOILER ALERT:  I typed this WHILE watching the last ep of Season 2!

Has anyone noticed that Tara has slowly but surely gone from a doc in scrubs to a biker chick in tanks and jean shorts?  Is she going to start wearing a club vest?  My husband wants to know when she's getting her chest tattooed.  LOL!

OOoh Blondie's leaving sobel to go say goodbye to her irish boyfriend.  Buh-bye!  Don't let Clay's bike hit you in the ass on the way out!

Tig: Why didn't you tell him Sobel's a rat?
Clay: "Cuz he'd kill him.  And he's mine."

Um...that RULED, if I may say.

Westin's death? Meh.  Anticlimatic.  I wanted an eye for an eye.  I wanted to see him suffer.  (GEEZ - what does that say about me?!?)

HALF SACK!  I can't believe he's dead!  I loved that kid!!  It's so sad!!!

WHOA.  Cameron took Abel!  That is MESSED UP.  Holy shit - he's CRUISING in that boat!  Call the police!  Call the effing Coastguard!  Do SOMETHING other than laying on Clay and yelling "He took my boy!"

Ya know - I wish they would have given us a little more cute time with Jax and Abel to really drive the knife in.  Maybe some raspberries during diaper changing or something.  I think I'd be a little more upset.  But I'm just kindof like "Yeah...they'll get him back.  It'll work out.

I'm almost more upset about GEMMA.  Holy SHIT!  You would have thought she was leaving the show!  Friggin A!  Where's she going?!?  She's so...calm!  And she has no friggin CLUE what's going on!  And Clay has no friggin clue what's going on with HER!  How absolutely delicious!

And is it me?  Shouldn't Gemma be able to plead self defense?  And WHY didn't she record the shit with Miss ATF Bitch when it was going down?  Does NOBODY know how to properly use a cell phone while being set up?!?  SHEESH.

Was planning on taking a break before Season 3...but doubt it'll last longer than a day...if that.

STAY TUNED!!!

6 comments:

  1. So, I'm this far in the series and I have to say that I'm not convinced as to the depth of feeling between Jax and Tara. I just don't get the feeling that Jax is in love with Tara. Not since the scene about the 100 women, Tara's face --
    I like Gemma's character. She's really great to watch.
    and why didn't just a couple guys stay back and kill Sobel while they had the chance?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Don't you second guess all their decisions? There are times when I turn to my husband and say "These guys are just NOT SMART". LOL

    I agree about Jax and Tara. Season 3 is very hard to take. You question everything he does regarding Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I think that I know why they off'd Half Sack -- I guess he died in real life. He used to date Katy Perry (don't know if that's related). There was speculation as to whether his death was a suicide or accidental...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I read more and apparently his character was killed off before he actually died in real life. Sounds like he was a troubled person. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? I had no idea!!! Oh that is HORRIFYING!!! I have to go google. Thanks for telling me. So sad. :(

      Delete
  5. Wow - I didn't know he died in real life either!!! That is crazy.

    ReplyDelete