Friday, January 25, 2013

Just When You Thought It Was Safe (To Mule Drugs For The Cartel)...

SPOILER ALERT:  I am 7 episodes into Season 4, y'all. 

Holy shit!  Clay is starting to = le Douche!!!  He's never been a nice guy, per se...but now he's standing on the edge of the good guy diving board, ready to jump way the hell into the Biggest Douchebag Biker of All Douchebag Bikers Ever pool!!!!!

LOL - this was a great line, and I don't even remember who said it:


"A little bit too Mad Max don'tcha think?"  (About blowing up the "grease truck".)

SHIT things are heating up SO FAST.  WHAT the EFF is with Juice?!?  In one or two episodes he has managed to dig the most MASSIVE hole for himself!  We left off with the tree branch breaking last night when he tried to hang himself in the chains from the tow truck!  WTF?!?  WHY didn't he just go to SAMCRO the second he found out they wanted him to rat?  I can't BELIEVE how easily he turned, too!  I GET that he's afraid they'll find out his dad is black...but, shit!  You don't just TURN, mijo!  You TELL THE CLUB!  He should have said "Look - I didn't know and I don't even know if it's true but they say my dad is black" and taken whatever lumps they gave him.  And yes.  I know.  Those lumps could have meant death.  BUT - he could have said "Look - they wanted me to rat...but I DIDN'T.  I chose to come to you guys with some SERIOUSLY HELPFUL INTEL, instead."  HOW can he believe the new police chief is going to leave SAMCRO out of it?? Is he NUTS?!?  It's like Hale and Stahl all over again!  I just can't believe Juice is THAT stupid. I really can't.  AND - doesn't he care enough about the club to want to warn them?

This is all CLAY'S fault.  No one trusts anyone anymore...or at least they don't trust Clay.  If this were a few years ago - before all this shit started hitting the fan with the IRA and the Russians and the Mayans and the Cartel (the list goes on)...Juice wouldn't have thought twice before going to the club and letting them know what was happening.  I really believe that.

Moving on - very intrigued by the story with Tig's daughter.  Who, by the way, I knew was Rachel Miner immediately.  She is a fantastic actress since her Guiding Light days...and I really hope we get to see a bit of a story play out with her character.  Poor Tig.  Underneath all the leather and blood, he's just a dad with his wallet out, saying, "How much do you need?"

Jax is starting to freak me out.  He's so intent on getting out, that he's making stupid decisions.  Oh yeah, that's right, Jax...just go chase the dude in the car who were SHOOTING at you with AK47S...and don't even wait for back up.  (LOL "backup" like he's CHiPs or something.)

And Tara!  HOLY CRAP, Tara is SO FUCKED!  When Clay put that hit out on her with THE CARTEL, I wanted to shoot him, myself.  A CARTEL!  I KNOW what that shit can do.  I watch Breaking Bad!  She might as well say her goodbyes and visit the funeral parlor because she is so history.  This shit reads like a book.  Tara's going to get it and then next season Jax is going to be the badassiest mothereffer on the planet.  I almost WANT poor Tara to kick it, just to see Jax be so fierce.  Guess I'll have to wait and see...

One more thing...I LOVE Unser (who I've been calling Unger.  Whoops.  My bad.)  That poor soul is SO GOOD.  Clay doesn't deserve to stand on the same ground.  Ugh.  I hate Clay.

It's Friday y'all.  3 more eps coming up!

PS - WHO even WAS the dude Juice killed?  For 7 episodes, Tom and I have been saying "Who the hell IS this guy??"  And I love ______  (dude who finally made up with Tig).  Crap, can't remember his name.  We call him "Chicken Situation" because he reminds us of Greg Behrendt who wrote "He's Just Not That Into You" and was a writer on Sex and the City.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! He looked EXACTLY like Chicken Situation, LMAO! That's hilarious.

    I thought the same, exact thing about the Cartel. I kept saying to hubby, "Oh well, they are effed now. They are ALLLLLLL GONNNNNA DIE. Everyone knows NOT to get involved with a Cartel.......

    BTW, I said the SAME thing to hubby about Tara. I was like, Oh Well, I'm kinda sick of her anyway. LOLOLOLOL!!

    Quite honestly, I didn't really understand the whole Juice thang. I will google more about it when I'm done the series...............9 more episodes :-(
    The whole race card really surprised me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO! The whole time he was first talking to the police chief, Tom was like "They won't care! Just go tell the club!" It really came out of left field. I also don't like the way they've rewritten Juice to suit their storyline. He would NEVER turn. He would have gone STRAIGHT to the club and told them. This guy? I don't even know who he is. What a pansy.

    OMG we are almost caught up to you. We only have 2 or 3 left in Season 4. We'll be finished by tonight probably. DANG.

    ReplyDelete