Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Why Don't You Go Play Jacks, Jax?

SPOILER ALERT:  I am 3 episodes into Season 3...and I am FIRED up. 

Poor Hale!  WTF?!
WTF happened to Hale?!  I can't believe how easily they just...offed him!!!  Wow.  I had really warmed up to him...and thought he'd eventually learn his lesson and be a good replacement for the Chief.  (Who cracks me up when he announces "You're the acting Chief today" and hangs out at the compound with the wives and children. LOL)

OK y'all - I have to make a statement:  If I were Tara, I'd take the hell off.  Jax is being a douche of epic proportions.  I know, I know...he's upset about his son. I get it.  But GEEZ - do you KNOW what this woman has DONE for you?!?  She's practically GIVING her career away - for you - and all you can say is "Go back to work".  Or no, wait...this is my favorite:

"I'll see if Tara can help"

...the second someone gets stabbed, shot, or acquires any number of comunicable diseases.

Oh sureeee NOW you want Tara.  Earlier you couldn't wait to get away from her.  And you leave her sitting around with your mother...your stepfather...your boys...anyone else but YOU.  But the moment someone needs medical attention?  OH you're ALL KINDS of up in her bizznazz.  It's BULLSHIT Jax and I'm calling you OUT on it.  She wanted to LEAVE and go back to Chicago and YOU are the one who said "Don't run again...blah blah blah...I loveeeeee you...blah blah blah".  And she stayed.  And she took care of your kid.  And now you don't want her.  That is so weak, I cannot contain myself.

I shouldn't look so pissed, seeing
as I get the best lines on the show.
BY the way...I could not love Tig any more than I do right now.  He's so friggin funny.  When Stephen King came in as The Cleaner - a la Harvey Keitel - Tig was just staring at Gemma like "Oh shit - what did we get ourselves into?"  I made my husband rewind it so we could see it again...it was that funny.

Holy crap - they know Cameron's dead!  And the news didn't come a moment too soon as Jax was about to drive that SKANK home!  OMG I'm telling you right now...if he cheats with some ho...I don't even KNOW how many amazing lines about his thingie being in 100 hoo hoos with Tara on his mind are going to have to come out of his mouth to get me through it.

Could someone pass me
that comb over there?
And going back to Tara...can anyone tell me why she's parting her hair like Donald Trump lately?  Um...Tara?  Honey?  The combover is not your best look, mmmkayyy?

And could she BE any more stupid??  Someone's gotta learn this chick a little something about MCin'.  You do NOT - under any circumstances - undo someone's duct tape!  Even one side!  Now you've got to bury that chick and Jax is going to have one more reason to think you're a week little shit and want to get rid of you.  FAIL.

Tom thinks that the blonde in Ireland is going to have something to do with Jax.  At first he thought she was his real mother...but I shot that down because she looks so young.  I guess we'll find out what's up.  I'll tell you one thing - that chick better get SOMEONE on the damned phone and get that baby back to Jax.  Maybe then he'll come to his senses and be nice to Tara before she dumps him and starts doing surgery for the Mayans.

A few notes...

- I miss Half Sack.  That kid was a light in the vast cloud of darkness that can be SAMCRO.

- Hale's brother is a douche.  And he needs a haircut.

- Gemma is go' lose her mind when she finds out about Baby Abel.

And for the love of god...can SOMEONE please tell Opie to ditch that skank?  She's starting to remind me of Wendy Ho.  I could not believe how easily she grabbed that Chinese man and strutted both of their stuff into the other room to go do her bizznazz.  And you KNEW Opie was going to lose it!  WHY was he there?  It was pretty stupid if you ask me.  The old Clay would have beaten his ass...but the new, "more gentler" Clay just made a shitty deal to pay for Opie's outburst and is all "No worries, Opie.  It's the least I can do after trying to kill you and all."

OK y'all.  I gots to go.  Tom wants to take a night off because SAMCRO is giving him nutty dreams on a daily basis.  We'll see.  I may be able to convince him to squeeze one in tonight...somewhere between last week's Once Upon a Time and Modern Family.  ;)


9 comments:

  1. Okay, Carol. I wanted to comment on your SOA blog, but couldn't because I don't have one of those accounts. I'm at the part in the series where Hale was just run over. My frustration in the series is that I just don't feel the chemistry/energy/passion between Jax and Tara. Not sure what that's all about. I enjoy watching Gemma -- she's a good character. I wish that at least 1 or 2 of the samcro guys could have stayed back and just off'd Sobel real quick like. I live in the San Joaquin Valley and it's interesting to have a show take place there. We're a bit farther south, but still, it's a cool feature for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just answered this on your other post. :) That is so cool that you live there!!! It's a huge place...so I can't quite get the feel for where exactly they live. I just looked at maps but I'm afraid of spoilers so I can't look too much. They are about 50 miles from San Fran, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it seems like it's set southeast of San Francisco. I live south of Fresno. The valley is pretty much the same terrain throughout, however.
    I looked on the other post and didn't see the response......
    So, I'm on episode 4 of season 3 -- I'm kinda sick of all the lies/hiding. It reminds me of a sit com where everyone is getting the wrong idea..... just tell the truth... at least when it comes to Jax, Tara, Gemma, Clay.
    I too, like Tig...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and I agree about Tara's hair. I did think that it needed a change, but not this..... maybe some bangs -- then she could become even more like Gemma.....
    and what's with her being pregnant. A doctor would certainly know about birth control. Did she think that this was a good time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT. Exactly. Awesome point. She's a doctor. It's so silly. But good drama. ;)

      Delete
  5. "Maybe then he'll come to his senses and be nice to Tara before she dumps him and starts doing surgery for the Mayans."

    ROTFLMAO!!!

    I finally got up the courage to start reading your blog. I was afraid of spoilers so I stopped. Gotta go read the rest. I still haven't started Season4.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, you absolutely nailed it on the head with your thoughts on the first four eps of Season 3 (which is where I am in all this as of today). Some of the plot points were just ridiculous, especially the bit about Opie's girlfriend at the Chinese smut party.

    I think there is zip chemistry between Jax & Tara - to me the girl has no personality. I was thrilled when she trashed Abel's room - at least she showed some emotion.

    My only other thought that has no importance at all...i wish Opie would stop with the man-bun and take the silly ski cap off and shave or at least trim that awful beard. Because I know that guy is really handsome underneath all the nonsense he covers himself with.

    ReplyDelete